Managing Generational Conflict
Managing Generational Conflict
Would you like to reduce the conflict and improve the relationships in your personal and professional life? This course can help you do that by revealing a major hidden cause behind a lot of the conflicts and miscommunication we all face—generational differences.
You might be familiar with the traditional approach to generations, like Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, etc., but in this course you’ll learn why the traditional approach to generations is flawed and discover a new and powerful approach that makes much more sense. You’ll probably even learn that you’re part of a generation, or “Value Population,” you’ve probably never even heard of before, such as the Performers, the Techticians, the Believers, etc.
What’s more, you’ll see how you and people of different generations in your life grew up in very different times and have very different values and perspectives on life. It’s as if you come from very different worlds. To bridge this gap, you’ll gain powerful tools to help you communicate and get along with them better, both at work and at home.
At work, this knowledge can help you in areas such as:
- Sales and Marketing—to better communicate and connect with customers
- Management—to better lead employees of different generations
- Human Resources—to better attract, engage, and retain employees
- Continuous Improvement—to improve collaboration, productivity, and innovation
At home, this knowledge can help you improve relationships with:
- Yourself—it’s a powerful tool for self-discovery and personal growth
- Your Kids, Parents, Spouse, Friends, Neighbors, etc.
- Basically Anyone—who was born in America and is of a different generation
Here’s what a few people who have taken this course had to say about it:
“I’ve been using the Near Bridge generational concepts for the last few years, personally and professionally. They have been invaluable tools to help me understand my clients and my two sons – who are both in different Value Populations. I only wish I’d had this knowledge when my parents were alive…it explains so much and would have led us to a much richer understanding and relationship.”
—Bill Hertan, founder, TRI Partners, Inc.
“A wealth of information presented in a dynamic, interactive way. Get ready to be engaged and informed!”
—Aurora Realin, manager, Florida Hospital
To help you get started, the first 8 lectures are offered for free so you can learn how this powerful approach can change your life.
Powerful knowledge for managing & reducing conflict, increasing engagement & productivity, and turning customers to fans
Url: View Details
What you will learn
- Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create a culture of greater inclusion and collaboration across different generations
- Decrease workplace conflict and increase employee engagement and productivity
Level: All Levels
Duration: 3 hours
Instructor: Ken Beller
The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or endorsement of sportscourses.com.