The term corporation comes from the Latin corpus, which means body. A corporation is a body--it is a legal person in the eyes of the law and is the first step in launching your dream business.
Here are key benefits students will receive by enrolling in this course;
- How to find the perfect company type to protect your company
- Where to find the most cost-effective incorporation tools - Tip: stay away from Legal Zoom!
- The financial and legal advantages of incorporating your company NOW
- Why and how to incorporate to build trust with clients and customers
- Tax benefits of incorporating your business
- Incorporating your business without any legal experience
- Easy business filing tips with the I.R.S. to receive your Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Protect your most precious assets NOW by enrolling in our course.
Business incorporation is critical for managing the day-to-day operations of your company. Learn how to incorporate here
Url: View Details
What you will learn
- Familiarize students with incorporation how to
- Walk students through business formation
- Give an overview of legal business types
Level: All Levels
Duration: 2 hours
Instructor: Brian Dale
The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or endorsement of sportscourses.com.